Kettlebell Power

venerdì 14 gennaio 2011

Codice di condotta RKC

The RKC Code of Conduct
The RKC program is not a just trainer certification program but a school of strength. A school proud of what it stands for: the gold standard of instruction, integrity, and quiet professionalism.
I am an RKC therefore I shall:
Represent my school with honor in my professional and personal life.
Treat my 'victims' with respect and tough love.
Carry my strength with modesty. Remember that my job is to teach, not to impress.
Never overstep the boundaries of my expertise and be humble enough to say, "I don't know."
Never stop improving my instructor skills and enhancing my own strength.
Conduct myself as a gentleman or a lady in public places, including the Internet. Exhibit restraint, the hallmark of a professional.
Should I violate the code my RKC certificate may be revoked.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento